Share :

Akshaya Mohanty KaraokeAkshaya Mohanty’s compositions along with his unique and versatile singing style have made these songs popular and all time favorites of Oriya music lovers. These Karaoke Tracks are recorded in high quality Multi-track digital technology keeping the tune, ambiance of the song close to the original.

Consisting of 8 songs, this CD no doubt will remind about the Legend and his dedicated work in the field of Oriya Music. Hope , this volume of Oriya Karaoke will be enjoyed in every Oriya Gathering , Functions. Why not to sing Oriya Songs with pride in every oriya functions and celebrate the glories of Oriya Music.

This Karaoke number has been produced by Dr. Atasu Nayak of Houston, Texas under supervision and guidance of AP Arts International LLC, NJ USA. Dr. Nayak loves to sing and his effort in bringing the Karaoke Tracks is definitely a commendable effort for those who love to sing be in home or in any oriya function. See the corresponding Songs CD [ Abhula Smruti ].

KARAOKE – AKSHAYA MOHANTY [ Part – II ]

• Jajabara Mana Mora, Seemahina Asha Mora
  • Chandrama Eka Chandana Bindu
  • Preeti Nuhen Seta Palakara Smruti
  • Lal Tuk Tuk Othe Taara Badhuli Phula
  • Phulei Raani Saja Phula Gulu Gulia
  • Saabi Saabi Tu Ta Mora Naali Paan Bibi
  • Punyara Nadee Teere Papara Taru Dale
  • Jaa Jaa Re Bhasi Bhasi Jaa Nauka Mora

30 Responses

1. SAMRAT AKSHAYA MOHANTY TRUST,ROURKELA.ODISHA says:

ON THE EVE OF 8TH DEATH ANV. SAMRAT AKSHAYA MOHANTY TRUST,ROURKELA IS GOING TO ORGANIZA A GRANDE MUSICAL EVENING OF AKSHAYA SONGS ON 17.11.2010.
    FOR DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT AT:09437963818/09437045828

SAMRAT AKSHAYA MOHANTY TRUST
    NNN-7.CIVIL TOWNSHIP.ROURKELA.ODISHA

2. Hi
    Is there anyway I could get Karaoke CDs for Oriya Songs. I am primarily interested in
    songs such as Hridoya Ra eeyi shunyata ku , Mun paradeshi chadei , Re Priya Moro ,
    Rangabati , Panwala Babu , Punyara Nadi tire.

3. Sujit subudhi says:

How can I get this karaoke CD in Orissa.can u provide me the store name plz…

4. DEBIPADA MISHRA says:

AKSHAYA SANGEETA SOMAROAHA-2009 HELD AT BHANJABHAWAN,ROURKELA.Mrs.Prabina Mohanty was honoured & I.G(western range)Mr.P.Acharya inagurated the evening.

5. chittaranjan rath says:

I want to npurchase the oriya karaoke CD.What I will do. Please help me to get the same.

Thanks

C.R.Rath

6. DEBIPADA MISHRA says:

TO SAVE & POPULARIZE “AKSHAYA MUSIC” WE NEED YOUR HELP.
    SAMRAT AKSHAYA MOHANTY TRUST.
    ROURKELA.ORISSA

7. DEBIPADA MISHRA says:

SAMRAT AKSHAYA MOHANTY TRUST IS GOING TO ORGANIZE A GRAND MUSICAL EVENUNG OF AKSHAYA SONGS(AKSHAYA SANGEETA SOMAROAHA-2009)AT BHANJABHAWAN,ROURKELA.ODISHA AS A TRIBUTE TO THE LEGEND ON HIS 7TH DEATH ANNIVERSARY.OURS IS A NO PROFIT ORGANIZATION & WE R ORGANIZING THIS SINCE LAST 7 YRS TO POULARISE AKSHAYA SONGS & LITERATURE.AKSHAYA IS A-KSHAYA(CANNOT BE DESTROYED).PLEASE HELP US TO SAVE AKSHAYA MOHANTY’S MUSIC.

DEBIPADA MISHRA/SAMARJIT MOHANTY
    SAMRAT AKSHAYA MOHANTY TRUST,ROURKELA.ODISHA
    MOB:09437963818/09437045828

8. Suresh kumar Nanda says:

How can I get this CD in Orissa.

9. chittaranjan rath says:

I want this karaoke cd.pl. help.

10. Purnachandra Rath says:

Odiamusic is so interesting to me that I very much missed it for a few days it went into relapse. I start enjoying the melodies after its relaunch. Hope more classical Odia songs as well as new modern albums will be added to the already large collection. Thank you very much for doing a yeoman service for all music loving Odias. Keep it up !