Share :

Recruitment – PHP & mySQL developer

Thursday, October 16, 2008

1. Flash Graphics Designer/Developer

Educational Qualification : Strictly no technical or computer graduate. Any BSc/BA/Bcom will be preferred.

Professional Experience : 3+ years of Adobe Flash MX Professional/8.0 experience including Swishmax plugins. Must have very good experience in Flash Animation and should be very comfortable with Action Scripts.
Type of Experience : Advance Animation, Presentation using different flash components.

2. PHP & MySQL ( with HTML/CSS/Javascript ) Developer

Qualification :: Non-technical Graduate with 3+ years of professional experience.

Background :: Must have worked at least 4 projects using PHP 4.3 or above and MySql 4.1 or above , for developing dynamic websites. Please include the list of the website you have worked along with the URLs in your Resume .

Must be good in HTML, CSS/Stylesheet.

( The above positions are for our ROURKELA , Odisha branch. )

How To Apply

1. Send your resume in RTF or MS Word Format to recruit[at]odiamusic.com . Specify the Position Title for which you are applying.

2. Don’t forget to mention your current and expected salary.

Recently Published :

15 Responses

1. aurobinda says:

good to see that odiya music portal making relationship among people.
    we are able to listen very old song .That’s great .
    It will be great job if you add a “kabita” segment in your portal by which people will come to quality of oriya language.

2. Sharat says:

Many Many Thanks to Odiya Music Team has sent about odiya music,became glad to know about it.surely i feel my entertain through ur new website

3. Debi Prasanna Sarangi says:

Very glad to see that gradually peole around the world have started responding to the site. I would like to request Dr. Sahoo to put a full picture of lord Jagannath (Sunabesa) at the home page of the site as he is the emblem of Odia race irrespective of caste and religion.

Secondly if we people can contribute in any manner towards the development of Odisha.

4. soumya ranjan jena says:

Now I am working as computer operator in B.H.E.L.
    I am Diploma holder in computer science.

5. Bharamarbar Majhi says:

I am final year MCA student. looking for a job in any branch of software development or fault repair.I am skilled in networking,C programing,JAVA very soon I am going to complete my coure may be by the end of MArch 2009.I may kindly be contacted in my email address given below.
    Cheers,
    Bhramarbar Majhi.

6. AKSHAY KUMAR SAMAL says:

I’m a junior accounatnt.Now I’m working in
    supra net work(INC)Kolkata.Now I’m searching
    a job in orissa.

7. Kovela Anand says:

Pleased to see now orissa state started grooming.
    As everybody thinks that Orissa is backward state. Now we will proving that we are not in backlog. I am working at Visakhapatnam. Once again I am pleased to be part of the State and We will make it best way.

8. sanjay says:

I am an Electrical Engineer in proffession.Now I am working inAbu Dhabi, UAE.Now I am planning to settle in orissa.So I am searching jobs.

9. Debi Prasanna Sarangi says:

Hi there,

I am a legal professional having the educational qualification of M. Com., LL.B.. I am working as land aquisition head in a MNC and currently posted at Mumbai.

Thanks

Debi

10. GOURI SANKAR JENA says:

Please make some provision for purchaging the rarely heared old(very old)oriya music.Or atleast provide some downloading facilities.Otherwise it is no use.Sorry.